High School Library/Media
Read Ebooks with SORA!
- install the SORA, overdrive app on your device, or
- CLICK HERE and sign in using your google email and student ID number
Visit this link to sign in and view our online video collection: http://nhdevos.north-haven.k12.ct.us/
Click Here to Access our Online Catalog. The Library Catalog is available online for use anytime. Students and staff can access the Catalog from any device with Internet access.
Monday - Friday 7:15 to 2:45
As a result of education in the library media program, students in grades Kindergarten through twelfth will:
- Be independent, competent and confident users of technology.
- Communicate information and ideas.
- Locate, use, synthesize and evaluate information effectively, efficiently and economically.
- Develop a love of reading and literature.
- Practice ethical behavior with regard to information and information technology.
- Become lifelong learners
The NHHS Library/Media Center supports the recreational and educational reading needs of staff and students. The LMC collection includes print and non-print resources that support the curriculum in all subject areas.
Circulation of Materials
- Students and staff are encouraged to check out Library materials.
- Books circulate for 2 weeks
- Videos, Audiotapes, CDs, and Periodicals circulate for 2 weeks
Justin Falcon- Library Media Specialist/Yearbook Advisor
Pam Trepanier- Library Media Clerk
The LMC staff is happy to assist all students, teachers, and parents with their reading and information needs.