School-Based Health Center Services
North Haven Public Schools is now contracting with School-Based Health Center (a division of Community Health Center, Inc.) to provide additional Behavioral Health services for the benefit of students at North Haven Middle and North Haven High Schools.
Here is a quick outline of the Behavioral Health services offered by School-Based Health Center (SBHC):
• Crisis Intervention • Individual Counseling • Group Counseling • Family Counseling • Referrals
- All children enrolled in the School-Based Health Center program are eligible to receive services regardless of insurance status.
- For behavioral health services, School-Based Health Center accepts most insurance plans and there are NO out of pocket expenses.
- To begin receiving services, please go to www.SBHC1.com to sign up quickly and easily online, or
- Print and complete the applicable enrollment form found at the bottom of this page. Please note all parts of this registration/enrollment form must be completed, signed and returned to School-Based Health Center staff or the school's Main Office before your child can receive services:
Click here for a letter of introduction from the SBHC Clinician assigned to the North Haven schools, Kate Trofatter.
Click here or on the SBHC Logo above to link to the School-Based Health Center website.